Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

Another year has come and I have to say I am not at all sad to see 2011 go. There are some good things that happened though and that is what I want to remember now!

1.)Jon and Judy's wedding, ok technically it was the last hours of 2010 but who cares! It was such a special event. the whole family was there(although I almost missed it) and it was so touching. I never though my little brother would EVER actually get married but he did and I am so happy that our family increased by three. Love you all!

2.) Our family has grown even closer this year, especially my sister and I.

3.) I have really great friends that supported me, prayed for me and sent me lots of cards.

4.) I am 90 pounds lighter than I was last year at this time and have a commitment to keep getting healthier.

5.) I have rediscovered my love of crafting.

I am sure there are many more things but for now I will leave it at that and wish you all a happy, healthy and blessed 2012!
























No comments: