Monday, April 21, 2014

R is for Resurrection Sunday

 Hello to all of my blogging friends, to those of you who come and visit and leave comments thank you so much, you have no idea how much it means to me! 

What a wonderful thing Christians celebrated yesterday. Resurrection of the Son of God. It is kinda hard to wrap you head around isn't it?  God loves us so much that He sent His Son to earth to become human, feel pain and be crucified, raise from the dead, ascend into heaven all for us...for our sins...so that we may go to heaven...amazing! What a gift. What a lot we have to live up to. Thankfully God knows that we make mistakes and thankfully He forgives us. What an amazing thing to celebrate.

I hope you all had great celebrations yesterday! My SIL had to work so my brother brought the boys to Grandpa and Grandma's. My sister and I went out and we all celebrated together.
Here is Grandpa spending time with Isaiah before we ate.
 Isaiah going through his "bucket" of things.


 Ivan climbed a tree so I had to document it!
 Aunt Tammy with Isaiah enjoying the beautiful weather.

What better way to celebrate than with family!


4 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Cindi, to me Easter is the most important holiday that there is, to think that Jesus died on the cross for me, it is hard to comprehend. I love your photo's of Isiah and Ivan, kids sure make a celebration special. hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Cindi, lovely post, those pictures are so sweet. Easter is a wonderful holiday with so much meaning, we are blessed, Hugs a Francine.

bettyj said...

Sweet post. I did this same topic. A wonderful day for Christians.

AliceMum said...

Great pictures and awesome family memories Cindi!! Isaiah is getting big..I don't think he looks smaller than average in the pictures...looks just right!! Glad you had a great Resurrection Day!! HUGS