Wednesday, April 9, 2014

H is for...Honey and Me Angels

Hello friends, thanks again for stopping by my little blog. It is a beautiful day today...we even hit 70 degrees. Everyone was out for walks and enjoying the weather, spring fever in the air and the snow piles are getting smaller.

One of my collections I have is the Honey and Me Inner Light Angels. I just love them and they look so primitive. I had only been able to find them in one shop around here and that was an hour away and now they don't have them anymore, I am sad about that but I do have a good amount. You can't see really good in these pictures but they all have little wire curls sticking out of their heads...LOVE!! So here are the angels I have.


Well that is all for today...I will see you again tomorrow with my "I" word.



3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Cindi, love Angels, beautiful collection, Blessings Francine.

Holly said...

Those are really cute!

frontporchprims said...

I sure have been enjoying my special angel!!!