Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A is for April Showers...

Betty from Through my Back Door  had a post that she was joining a challenge called the A to Z Challenge. I of course went to check it out and it is HUGE!  There are a lot of blogs signed up to write a post every day in April  except Sundays starting with a different letter each day. Wellll I am a type of blogger that needs encouragement but I am also a shy blogger so I decided to do it but not sign up. If my friends come and read that is great but I don't need to be a part of over 1200 bloggers doing it. So anyway that is the background of what I am going to TRY to do.

A is for April Showers. I love the rain. I love the sound of it pattering on my house and against my windows and I love the shine it gives to everything it clings to, I love the look of things after a shower. I even love storms, as long as they are not destructive. I love the dark clouds the billow in the sky, I love the sound of rolling thunder and the lightening that lights up the sky can be so beautiful.  One of my favorite things to do is walk in a nice warm summer shower. Yes I am a rain lover.

Here are some beautiful pictures of April showers.





Enjoy your day and come back tomorrow for my "B" post.

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy April Cindi, what fun, sounds like a great April thing to do, Hugs Francine.

jennifer768 said...

Hi Cindi,this was a fun post! I too enjoy the rain,especially the sound of it falling on an old tin roof.Have fun with this challenge.Blessings,Jen

Holly said...

I am joining in too!

Trace4J said...

Happy April Sweet Friend
I too love the rain and a good thunderstorm.
Woolie Spring Blessings

bettyj said...

Shy blogger my foot! This is beautiful. Loved the boots and umbrella. I am so glad you joined in I can't put anything on my side bar as I don't know how.lol We will just plug along and have fun, huh?

Raggedy Creations said...

pretty pics and pretty post.

frontporchprims said...

had plenty of that this week! Glory to Heaven though, it's sunny right now. Cold.....but sunny:)