Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a great day to have off of work! I couldn't ask for the weather to be any nicer! It is a nice 75 degree sunny day with a slight breeze. I have been reading outside, cleaned out my car outside and also took care of my flowers outside. Inside my windows are wide open and the curtains are blowing in the breeze and it feels so nice. I am going to vacuum and also do some dusting and MAYBE color my hair, it needs it but I am a little worried about doing it myself, we will see. First I will do the cleaning! I went to the store earlier and bought some cucumbers and watermelon! Watermelon is my favorite thing this time of the year, I only wish it lasted longer! I am actually cooking supper tonight, I know it is hard to believe! I am having chicken breasts with rice, cucumbers and you got it, watermelon. Have a great rest of the day my friends! Be blessed!

No comments: