Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cathcing up....


Well Saturday is almost over but I thought I better update my blog since I haven't been in here since Monday. I always have good intentions but then lose track of time. It has been a busy this week this week. I worked on Monday and Tuesday of course and then Wednesday I had the day off but I had to go to the dentist. After I got done there I went and did some shopping at Walmart which is about 40 minutes away and then came home again. Early Friday morning, like 3:30 am there was a terrible storm. We got 5 inches of rain, there was high winds and the lightening and thunder were scary! I of course didn't really get back to sleep after that. Friday it was still rainy and cloudy and we got another inch and half of rain. There were a lot of trees uprooted and people are still cleaning up this weekend. I guess the school and the Dairy Queen also got flooded. I am very thankful that no one was hurt and really the damage wasn't too bad. After work on Friday I went out to my mom and dad's house because it was my mom's birthday. My sister got us sandwiches from a sub place and we had a good time visiting and stuff. I was pretty tired so I went home and went to bed early. I had to work a half day today and that went fine. It was still hot and humid today but hopefully tomorrow the humidity is suppose to be less as are the temps. I am hoping I will be able to open my windows and enjoy some fresh air!

Well that is about it for me, nothing to exciting. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Cindi

1 comment:

KrnDrln said...

Hey Cindi! Thanks for stopping by my page! Yes, I do spoil Cody...and he was batting when Mike left yesterday! I'm going to go by and see it today sometime! I'm just investing in his future! ;) Plus, I'd rather have all the boys at Michele's house playing ball and know what Cody is doing then who knows where doing who knows what!?!? Method to my madness, ya know?

I love a good thunderstorm, but I don't think I would have even liked the one you got! Hope you are caught up on your sleep! :) I've been up bright and early the last two days...bet I won't be next week when I HAVE to get up!

Oh, and I tutor at a private school and we don't start until Thursday, Cody goes to public school and he starts tomorrow...he's not too happy about that! LOL