Saturday, August 21, 2010




Saturdays, one of my favorite days of the week, IF I am not working and today I am not working. It is a hot and humid day again, sure wish we could be done with this kind of weather! It is suppose to be in the 90's so inside activities will be happening today.




I am watching my two nephews this weekend while their mom and Jon are in Kenya. I got here last night and will leave late Sunday afternoon. Today so far the plans are to go to McDonalds and Walmart. Pretty exciting stuff! LOL Last night we went to TGIFridays and that was really good. I had a bed partner come in about 1am, Ivan is a little lonesome for his parents. I guess I would feel the same way if I were 7 and they were so far away for 3 weeks.



Yesterday was suppose to be Jon and Judy's wedding day. The day would have been perfect for their outdoor wedding. Well at least they are in Kenya now and Jon will get to meet Judy's parents. Maybe when they come home they will be ready to set a date, orrrrr maybe they will be married. Who knows.



Well I guess we are off to McDonalds and a ice cream place, new plan since I started writing this! LOL Have a wonderful Saturday!



"Remember, if you are headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns."








No comments: