Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trust...




Life has been tough for the last couple of days. I feel like I have been tested and I am so trying to trust that God knows what I am going through and that He will bring me through it. I am praying that situations beyond my control are all covered in His.

Tomorrow is Friday and I am so glad about that. It seems like the week back to work after vacation takes forever. I am ready for a weekend off although it is going to be busy. I know it will fill up my love tank because all of the business has to do with spending time with family and what better thing to do than that. Being with my family this weekend, knowing that in their eyes I am special, I am important, I am good enough, I am loved. Yes that is exactely what I need.


"When you feel down due to circumstances beyond your control, look up...God loves you and will never leave you."


No comments: