Saturday, October 16, 2010

THings do get better....

Things do get better, that is what I keep telling myself. Thank you for the comments and the "hugs" I appreciate your friendships! A lot of different things have been going on in my life lately and I guess it just all came to a head this last week. It has been tough but with God's help I will get through it. I know I have people praying for me and that helps. 


Today is Saturday and I have this weekend off. I slept in really late and then I didn't do much else. I watched a movie on TV, did some laundry and spent time on the computer. Tomorrow after church I will go out to mom and dad's and do some things for them. Next Friday is my cousin's wedding in Milwaukee so I have Thursday through Sunday off so that will be really good. It will be nice to be surrounded by my family's love. 


I think our nice fall weather is over, it was so nice while it lasted but it is now looking like the highs this next week are only going to be in the 50's I guess it is time but we got a little spoiled. I am going to hold out as long as I can turning the heat on because it si so expensive. We will see how long I last. Probably not too long. 


Well I am off to bed, have a great Sunday everyone.

1 comment:

AliceMum said...

Glad to hear you're doing better..all of us have down times Cindi but you've got a lot of friends online and we all love you...but sometimes we do forget to encourage each other..so have a wonderful day and just think you only have 3 days of work before your long weekend off!! Love ya!! ♥