Tuesday, October 5, 2010







Happy Tuesday everyone! It is 10:30 at night but I have off tomorrow so I get to be a night owl like I love! I love being up late and then also sleeping in late and that is exactly the plan for tomorrow. I am calling tomorrow a "Cindi Day". I am not going to get up with an alarm, I don't ahve to go to the hospital and I don't have to work. I am going to do some things that have been neglected around my apartment and also just be home. 

My mom came home from the hospital today and we are all so thankful. Thank you to everyone who kept her in your prayers! One thing I feel really bad that she has to go through is that she has to get her antibiotic IV's at the hospital here in our town twice a day. She has to be there at 8 am and 8pm. It takes 1 and a half to 2 hours each time so I think that is going to be very tiring for an older person that has just gone through all she has gone through. We will help as much as we can and leave it in God's hands.

Well I am off to go to bed, read a book and sleep in late tomorrow morning! I will probably be up at the regular time, just watch! LOL Have a great night!


 

No comments: