Sunday, June 3, 2012

Swap goodies...

Hello everyone! I cannot believe it is June already. It has been pretty chilly in Minnesota lately so it hardly seems like it is summer. It is getting warmer each day now though so I am a happy girl. I love the sunshine.
I participated in a few more swaps and I received my packages so I wanted to share them with you all.
First of all I was in Tammy's textile swap. Francine from Primitive Stars was my partner and she sent me some beautiful things!
Here is a pillow, a mat and coasters made out of an old quilt. the star says wish upon a star.
Then this thing is AMAZING! It is a stitchery for my kitchen and I just love it!
I just can't believe all of the work she put into it. I love it Francine, I love everything. thank you so very much!

I was also in a swap that Wendy hosted. Lynn, from the Life on the Wiener Ranch. I got so spoiled again and had so much fun opening everything.
Here is everything all together.
A cute bee with rusty tin wings and bells for feet holding a little pot. So sweet.
A bee hive "bee happy" hanging pillow/tuck
A darling lady bug hanging pillow/tuck.
And some darling notepads.
Thank you so much Lynn! I will enjoy everything.

Well that is it for now. Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Be blessed!



10 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Cindi,
Wow...you got some wonderful goodies from your swap partners!!
Swaps are so fun and a great way to make new blogging friends.
Hope you are having a great Sunday.
hugs,
Cindy

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Cindi, your welcome, so glad you liked your swap goodies. Excitied to recieve mine, will let you know when I get it. Blessings Francine.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Great goodies! Love the little lady bug.Hope the sunshine is shining for you today..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Hi Cindi! You really got some great gifties!! Love the little pillow tucks and that stitchery is just incredible!! Woo Hoo!!--Jan

frontporchprims said...

What fun!! The stitche pillows are to die for. I am so happy for you. Warm Blessings, -Steph-

Donna said...

Wow, everything is beautiful, what lovely surprises!!!

Barb said...

Hi Cindi,
I am glad you found my blog and came for a visit so I could come visit your fun blog! Love all your goodies esp. that stitchery!
Barb

jody said...

cindi, thanx so much for stopping by my blog! yes its nice to blog! yes its nice to chat with a minnesotan! where are you? im up north in crookston, near grandforks, nd / fargo, nd about 1 1/2 hr drive. we just got so much rain i just know my grass seed is floating in my paths...oh well we really needed the rain. just not so much so fast!
enjoy your evening and ttu soon!

Pendleton Primitives said...

What neat items you received in your swap!
~Christina

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Lovely goodies you received! Love that little bee. Enjoy