Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spreading Sunshine....

I love Wednesday's it is the middle of the week, I don't work and I just like them! LOL I am the type of person that loves spreading sunshine. I am always doing RAK's to my friends and family members. I think there is enough stress and bad things that happen in this life that sometimes it is just a nice thing to have a surprise from someone who thinks you deserve it and from someone who loves you and cares for you.
My niece just finished her first year of college, she did a great job! She went home to work at the waitress job she had last summer but she was not getting enough hours so she moved back to where she is going to college and found herself another job. I am so proud of her.
This is the sunshine that is going in the mail for her.
Everything has a yellow sunshiny theme. I even made some suns to go inside of the box. There is goodies and also kleenex, a yellow towel, a frame with a subway summer print and even a yellow sponge. I really hope she likes it and gets a smile out of it. I found the idea on Pinterest, gotta love Pinterest!
Thanks for visiting. Have a great rest of the week!


9 comments:

AliceMum said...

That's a neat package you are sending off to your niece...she will be blessed I am sure!! Cute idea too Cindi!!
I know how much fun it is to get something "unexpected"..a couple weeks ago I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered...complete surprise and I LOVED it!!

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Sunshine, what a great idea Cindi, love it. That is such a caring thought, I`m sure she will be thrilled with the package. We all need a alot of sunshine in our lives now and again, Blessings Francine.

Donna said...

What a wonderful idea!!! You are so thoughtful, I love your attention to details. <3

Donna said...

What a wonderful idea!!! You are so thoughtful, I love your attention to details. <3

The Book Barista said...

Cindi, that is such a wonderful gift idea! Has me humming "Here Comes the Sun"...
Blessings,
Kim
Country Thyme Prims

Pendleton Primitives said...

I am sure she will LOVE it! This is such a neat idea and she will love the unexpected surprise in the mail! So thoughtful!
~Christina

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Cindi, what a wonderful and heart warming thing to do. All that yellow will put a smile in her heart and face.
I would have never of thought of something like this.....it is AWESOME!
You have a HUGE warm soul to do this.
Summer Blessings and Hugs,
Tricia XO

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Cindi--That is about the happiest package I have ever seen!! I'm sure she'll love it and think of you every time she uses something from it!! How nice of you to brighten her day like that!! :) :) :) --Jan

frontporchprims said...

Cindi, she will love it. How thoughtful you are to spred Sunshine in so many othe people's lives. I hardly knew any of my Aunts on either side of the family. They were somewhat elusive and mysterious. Your niece is so lucky to have you. You are such a good example to us all. I really need to start thinking of others and look around to see who I can spread a little sunshine too. Thank you:) -Steph-