Wednesday, September 8, 2010


Well it is Wednesday, it is a short week but a lot needs to be done. Today I went to the hospital to see my mom who had back surgery yesterday. It is really hard seeing someone you love so much laying there in pain. She is actually doing pretty good and for that I am so thankful to God. She even got up and took a walk while we were there. I just pray that the surgery was a success and her pain will be gone or at least so much less than it was.
Work is unbelievable! We changed vendors where we get all of our OTC products and it is up to me to change all of the prices and tags and everything. It has been a long two weeks and the work continues. I am praying that they (meaning the bosses) see how much extra work I am doing so maybe I will get a raise because it has been over a year and I could really really use one! It has been really tough financially and I might even have to move...I am praying.

Well have a great rest of the week, love and God's blessings to you!

No comments: