Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rain, rain , go away!

Well we have certainly had a wet beginning to fall in Southern Minnesota. Since last night we have had 6 inches of rain and it is still raining. There is a lot of flooding and things are not looking too good right now for a lot of areas. I am praying for the people that have been evacuated and the towns on the little streams that are now raging rivers. We are in need of some sun and drying out for sure!

My mom had a doctor's appointment today and we did not get very good news. Her blood counts are still very low, her heart rate is elevated and she is still fighting infection at the incision site. Please pray for her, she is one special lady and I hate that she has to be going through all of this! 

Well I am off to go to my mom and dad's and help them with some things that need to be done. Have a beautiful day where ever you are and remember "You are Loved!"

No comments: