http://thimbleanna.com. I thought they were really cute.
I really didn't want the glitter or the paint on the outside so I thinned out my paint and rolled it around the inside of the jar. I then shook it, shook it and shook it some more. I turned the jars upside down on wax paper to let them dry...for two days! I then attempted to paint the faces on them...as you can tell I am no artist and it all went down hill from there. I didn't have any cute black and orange ribbon so I put some homespun around the top. I am not sure if I will salvage these or not. Maybe I will put burlap around the top instead. Who knows. I did pin it and I did make it, just not successfully. Here are mine.
Yeah not liking them at all...good for a laugh though. Have a great week!