Monday, September 17, 2012

Pin It, Make It, Monday

Happy new week to all of you my special blogging friends! Fall certainly came in with a vengeance today. It was cloudy, rainy, windy and chilly today. Tomorrow the high is hardly going to make it to 60 and tonight there is a chance of frost on our pumpkins.

Today I am again joining in the Pin it and make it Monday challenge put on by Tammy at Country Girl at Home .
So I have some very special people that I am giving Halloween treats to, I was looking on Pinterest to see if I could find some cute bag toppers or labels that I could make or print out, nothing really made me happy until I found this picture by Martha Stewart.
I thought it was pretty cute and I got up my courage to try it out. I went to the store and bought some lunch bags, too bad they only came in a package of 100. LOL I also bought some candy, and hunted for some sticks out in the yard.
Here is how mine turned out, all filled and ready to go.

It was pretty simple but I was busy doing other things this weekend, like attending two football games, Friday night for my nephew Ian and Sunday night for my nephew Ivan.

If you would like to join in the fun of Pin It and Make It Mondays please go check it out at Country Girl at Home. I will be back later with some pictures of my fall decorating and also some thrifty finds.


8 comments:

Trace4J said...

So cute.
They turned out perfect.
Grat job.
Thanks for sharing
Have a great week Friend
Trace


www.grnnytracescrapsandsquares.com

jody said...

what a great idea and yours turned out perfect!! always fun to accomplish something new! yes it is fall and football season enjoy cindy!

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Cute project!
JoAnn

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Cindi, oh those are so so cute, great job. I do like Martha, loved to watch her older shows. Can`t wait to see your Fall decorating, and thrift goodies, always fun to see. Blessings Francine.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Those are really cute.I bet I could make some with my nieces.Thanks for the idea.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Christine said...

Great job, Cindi! They are a fun way to give treats!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Cindi,

Your broom treat bags look just as pretty as the original. They turned out so cute! Love that idea! Luke would love those. Thanks for sharing and for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Can't wait to see your fall decorating! Fall decorating and Christmas decorating....my two favorites! Now wondering about your thrifty finds....can't wait to see those too!

Have a great Tuesday! :)

Blessings,
Tammy

frontporchprims said...

Ahhh, those are so cute Cindi. I am definately going to try this for my sweetums. Thanks for sharing.
-Steph-