Sunday, April 3, 2016

Where does the time go???

Wow it has been so long since I have done a post...you know sometimes life just gets in the way and then even though I am busy it doesn't seem like I have anything to write about. I have been busy babysitting my nephew. He turned three on Feb 18th. I am amazed at how much their little brains learn in such a short amount of time. A couple of Isaiah's birthday. I love how he is keeping his eyes on big brother Ivan lighting the candles...actually waiting to blow them out I think!



 Big brother Ian got home from his speech competition...he looked so nice!
We had a small Easter celebration but thanks to my sister and my mom the table was full of many good things.
Isaiah's favorite gifts were his bunny ears which he is still wearing now and then and his new color book and crayons.

I think that is all I have to share right now. Hopefully I will be able to get here a bit more regular but I am not making any promises! Happy spring to everyone...hopefully it will start feeling like it in Minnesota soon!

                           

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy April Cindi, the months are flying by for sure. Your Easter celebration. Looked beautiful and Isaiah looked so cute in his rabbit ears. Take care,Francine.

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Love those bunny ears. Your Easter celebrations looked very lovely. Have a great week.
Blessings
~Janet