Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring Swap

Hello everyone...is it springlike where are? Here in Minnesota we are still holding onto winterlike weather but "they" said by the end of this week it should feel like spring...I can't wait. I just need some nice warm sunny days that I can open the windows and get outside.

OK now on to the important things. I took part in Amy's (Bumblebee Lane) Spring Tidings swap. I was paired with the VERY talented Sandi (The Primitive Skate). My camera isn't working the best so the picture isn't that great but here is what I received:
A darling no face primitive doll dressed in a darling dress. I got a neat primitive towel, seeds, a hanging spring sign, a bee skemp welcome sign painted on an old album and oh so cute primitive eggs.

Thank you so much Sandi and thanks Amy for another great swap!

Think spring everyone...it may get here someday!


3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I love the Bee Skep Sign. Sandi is talented and I love how she makes use of unique things. Warm Blessings!~Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Cindi, what great swap goodies you received from Sandi. Love them all, sweet dolly and prim eggs.Blessings Francine.

~Pam~ said...

Hi Cindi! How are you? Hope you come back to blogging again. xxoo