Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook...Feb 10, 2015

Outside my window....It is actually snowing lightly right now but it isn't suppose to amount to much...Hopefully that is true as I go to the Twin Cities tomorrow morning.

I am thinking...about Isaiah's birthday party on Sunday...I have some special things I am doing and making for it.

I am thankful...that we have been able to be so involved in all of my nephews and my niece's life. It is great celebrating all of these milestones with them.

In the kitchen...my poor kitchen is not being used...maybe I should change this one to "in my microwave". LOL

I am wearing...my flannel pajama pants and a sweatshirt...it was that kind of day today.

I am creating...I am making a banner for the birthday party and also some cupcake toppers. Also getting ready to stitch some Easter things.

I am going...Off in the morning to spend two days babysitting,,,so excited!

I am wondering...If Isaiah will be feeling better, sure hope so! Also wondering how the roads will be in the morning.

I am reading...another Amish series by Wanda Brunstetter

I am hoping...wow that is such a hard one...I hope that my family continues to be in good health, I am hoping that that my friends are happy and healthy and I am hoping for love for everyone.

I am looking forward to...Isaiah's second birthday party on Sunday

I am learning...that spending more time alone makes spending time with family and friends so much more special.

Around the house...taking down and putting away all my snowmen...getting ready to put up Easter decor.

A favorite Quote ...perfect for Valentine's day and every day.

One of my favorite things...getting little surprises from people and also giving them.

A peek into my day....the sunrise this morning with the Wabasha bridge in front...I love where I live! 
Have a great week! Love you all!


5 comments:

bettyj said...

I love your woman's day journal posts!!!! The sun rise picture is fantastic. Have a wonderful day and I agree, spending time alone makes time with family and friends even more special.

Angela said...

Cindi, Enjoy your trip to the city babysitting,. What fun!! Enjoy the birthday party this weekend. We are suppose to have an artic blast here and Sunday's temps barely above freezing. Although today temps. will be in upper 60's. Love the view out your window. So pretty. Have a great rest of the week.
Angela

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Cindi, I also love your woman's day diary, great read. Blessings Francine.

Pendleton Primitives said...

Cindi, I may put some of my snow on dry ice and ship it to you. It looks like we are in store for even more snow in the coming week.

It is good that you spend time with family and are involved. I grew up in a large family environment but after joining the military I was far removed from all of that so cherish those times.

Can you believe Easter is creeping up on us already? We have started our Valentine's parties at the kids school and the parents were already asking if the school would be hosting an Easter one. Here I am just trying to enjoy the present holiday before moving on to the next ;)

Well I better scoot. My oldest has to have a tooth pulled shortly and I better get her to her appointment. This is the last baby tooth and it held on with some determination.

Take care.

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Cindi, I love your journal posts. Yous should write a book, you have such a talent with works, love your blogger song by Allison Crouse! hugs, Lecia