Friday, November 30, 2012

Merriment Chain~~Day 4

Happy Friday everyone. I am trudging along trying not to be sick, getting ready for the shower and decorating a little at a time.
This decoration is neither prim nor country but it is one of my favorites. It is my 100 acre woods village. I gto this from my youngest brother the first year he had a job. He went shopping and bought it for me all himself. It is very special to me and it is one of the first things I put up every year.
Thanks for stopping by. I probably won't post again this weekend, pretty busy but I will be back either Sunday night or Monday. Enjoy your weekends everyone.


9 comments:

frontporchprims said...

Wow, that is special. I love anything that my siblings give me. Your village is very cute. Good luck with the shower and feel better soon. Have a great weekend.
-Steph- p.s Yea for pop up comment windows. I had no problems making a comment tonight:)

BumbleBeeLane said...

What a special set and memory! Enjoy your shower and company.Hoping you feel better.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Cindi, how special, love the set.......hope your feeling better girlfriend......Enjoy the shower......Hugs Francine.

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Cindi, What a wonderful keepsake and great story to with them! Thanks for sharing! OLM

Beckyjean said...

What a precious gift.

Have a great weekend~Becky

Raymond Homestead said...

How sweet of your brother. I love Pooh!

1890* said...

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
~ Winnie The Pooh

LOVE*LOVE* Your brothers gift!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us

Cindi ~ Make note that you have won 10 points
for Game Day 1/2/2013
More details to be shared at a later time
{{HUGS}}

bettyj said...

How sweet. It is just this kind of memories that make us Merry.

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Sweet gift--sweetest because it was given with love. :) --Jan