Friday, April 20, 2012

Sweet Liberty Swap Package.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend.  Here in Minnesota it is suppose to rain tomorrow, which I guess is good because we need rain but I wish it could be nice on Saturdays. I think as of now it is suppose to be nice Sunday so that is good.

I was in the Sweet Liberty Swap that Amy from Bumble Bee Lane hosted and I was paired with Allison form Sew Many Girls. I was so excited to come home from work and see a package sitting on my stoop.

Here is a picture of everything. Allison was so generous.
She made me this mat and napkins, love the material and they are already on my kitchen table. I also got a cute bag that she made and filled with some great smelling mulled cider pips she got from Char at Pickled Pepper Patch.
I also got this beautiful stitchery that Allison made, love it!




I got these firecrackers and firecracker clothes pins that she made and a bear that she put firecrackers in her hand and a bow on her head. So cute.
I also got this star box that Allison decoupaged and painted



And this darling box.



Thanks again Allison for everything! It was great being your swap partner. It was the first one I ever participated in and I loved it.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Be blessed!

5 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Swaps are fun, aren't they! I enjoyed my first one just recently also. I thought about joining Amy's swap because I leave patriotic out year round but it was way too close to the swap I just did. You received some awesome handmades!! Looks like Allison was a wonderful partner! Have fun decorating with it all~

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Cindi,
What great goodies you got from Allison!! Swaps are so much fun...we received wonderful goodies and make new friends. I did this swap too and my partner was Sheila of "Seasons of Thy Heart"
Have a great weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Allison said...

This was a fun swap Cindi, I'm glad you like everything. I need to get my blog updated.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Cindi~ Glad you joined in the fun! Love the stitchery on the stick hanger.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Lovely goodies Cindi! Enjoy