Sunday, January 1, 2017

A look back and a look ahead...

Hello friends...I figured since it was New Years Eve the name of this post was perfect. This Christmas season has found me mostly feeling horrible. The week before I had the flu on Monday and Tuesday...I babysat Wednesday and Thursday made cookies with my sister on Friday but didn't feel the best and then later Friday I really felt worse. I spent  Christmas  Eve alone but did go to my parents house to celebrate with my family on Christmas Day. I then went to the doctor the next day and I had bronchitis and severely swelling of my bronchial tubes. I got antibiotics, an inhaler, prednisone, and a nebulizer. I have been home ever since trying to get rid of this...I am feeling a little better but still coughing and wheezing. I am going pretty stir crazy. Hopefully I will feel much better soon...I took my last pills today so I should be finished with the illness too,right?
Looking back I thought I would share some of my Christmas decorations. I have always had a full size tree and my sister always helped me put it up and do the top decor...I am only 5 ft tall. So anyway with her not being able to help anymore I got a smaller tree. I looked at quite a few and I really love the one I ended up with.

,













Looking ahead, I have done a lot of thinking about my word for 2017.. I have chosen my word and I will share it with you all soon. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is filled with much peace, contentment, love, health and faith for you and your families.



3 comments:

Danice G said...

So sorry you have been sick. It sounds like the meds are getting you all better. Your Christmas tree is very pretty. All of your decor is so festive and prim. I esp. love that little green tree lamp on the shelf beside the Believe word. Is the lamp shade punched tin? Looking forward to hearing your word for 2017. Prim New Year's blessings.

Farmhouse prims said...

Cindi, so sorry you have been sick, hope you are feeling better soon. Your tree and Christmas decor is lovely. Happy New Year! Hugs, Lecia

Julia said...

Hi Cindi,
Your home looks so festive and beautiful! I hope you are feeling better and I look forward to hearing about your word for 2017. I'm still pondering mine...
Warm summery hugs from New Zealand! xo