Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'm Ready...

Happy Easter my dear blogging friends. I hope you all have a very blessed day. I thought I would share with you some of the decor I have for Easter and spring. I am getting better at getting more little things but my dream now is to get bigger pieces of furniture that are prim. I would love an old pie safe, some neat shelves and stools. Someday perhaps.







We have been teased with some really nice warm days the last couple of weeks but then they go away again. I am looking forward to when it is warm every day, just not too warm. LOL
Again I hope you all have a very blessed Easter!


9 comments:

Christine said...

Love all those cute bunnies!
Happy Easter, Cindi!

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Easter Sweet Friend, looking wonderful around the house for Spring. Lots of prim goodness. Enjoy, Francine.

bettyj said...

Nothing says spring more than bunnies. Have a great week and I hope it warms up for you and stays warm

Trace4J said...

Easter blessings to you sweet friend,
Love those dear bunnies.
Big Woolie hugs

The Rusty Thimble said...

Sweet decor I see a couple in there I recognize
Hope you enjoyed Easter, same here with the weather, it is nice out but we keep going from warm to cool ! I am ready for warm sunshine to stay
Brenda

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Cindi
Sweet Easter decor.
Hope your Easter was wonderful
Blessings
Karen

Cranberry Morning said...

It all looks lovely! I don't think I had a single Easter decoration this year except for the Christian symbols that go with the account of Maundy Thursday through the Resurrection. I like to show them to the grandkids, although, as my daughter says, bunnies are more cuddly than a crown of thorns. :-)

Theresa said...

Love your Easter decor.

Farmhouse prims said...

Love all of your decor, prim perfect. Love your songs on your blog. Love Allison Kraus. hugs, Lecia