Monday, December 1, 2014

December


Well it is here...December...the Christmas season...I am so excited. On Saturday I got all of my outside decorations out and put them up...not easy for one person to do but I don't do a lot. Anyway I plugged in the timer and when it started getting dark I waited and waited for the lights to come on...I was greatly disappointed. I guess the outside electrical outlet no longer works.  I left a message for my landlord but I am realistic and know my landlord...it won't be fixed. :( Maybe I will be surprised.

I am slowly working on my inside decor. I started out really well but I slowed down since Thanksgiving. I need to go and get some greens and it is cold so I will have to wait a few days.  I also babysit two days this week but I am hoping to get it ALL done by the weekend. As soon as December hits the time goes so fast.

Thanksgiving was a great family time. I missed having my brother Mike and his family here but they are all grown and it is harder to get everyone together. I am praying that we will all be together for Christmas. So anyway Jon and his family were here Thursday and Friday. Isaiah had so much fun and everyone really had fun watching him have fun!  Here are a few pictures,
He was a little sleepy when he came in so he cuddled in with Grandpa.
 Loved the car that Grandpa and Grandma got at at a garage sale.
 Family game time on Thursday night.
 Eating leftovers.
 Ivan
Ian.
 I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving also. I will be back hopefully soon with Christmas decor!











5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy December Cindi, such a disappointment for you with the lights, hope you get it fixed. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving, fun, family and food. Blessings Francine.

Christine said...

Hi Cindy! I'm so excited the Christmas season is here again too!
Can't wait to get my decorations out!
I really hope your landlord gives you a nice gift of fixing the power outlet!
Glad you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

They are getting so big! Love the pictures!!! Warm hugs, dear friend!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Good morning Cindi! I'm way behind on my decorating too...maybe this weekend I will get more things out and really make the house festive.
Isaiah is so cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Cindi, sorry you had trouble with your outside lights. Hope the landlord fixes them for you. It took me a week to get my tree decorated, I just did a little at a time. Love your Thanksgiving photo's, awesome memories. Hugs, Lecia
P.S. Love the song Christmas in Dixie!