Sunday, February 10, 2013

* ~ * Whole Lotta Love * ~ * Day 10


Happy Sunday everyone. I am getting here pretty late. I finally am feeling good enough that today I spent most of the day cleaning and cooking and doing laundry...all the stuff I didn't feel up to doing the rest of this week. My mom offered to come and help me but I did it all myself because she has enough on her plate.  I do love her and am so thankful that she offered though, I guess moms are just that way, no matter how old we get.
One big dream of mine has always been to be able to live in a log cabin. I have always loved them since I was a kid and went to visit my friend in her log cabin. I just love the way they look and how they are built. I think another draw is how they always have a big stone fireplace, I love those too. We live close to one of Laura Ingall's home sites and they have their original cabin there. I would love to go there and just imagine I lived there. 
Here are some pictures of oh so neat log cabins!






In my next life....LOL

Thanks to all of you who have joined in on my series! It means so much to me. Please email me your home addresses if you have joined in. Thanks and have a great week!









7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Cindi, so happy you are feeling much better, you were a busy gal cleaning........Love your post, I also would love to live in a log cabin, so beautiful with a stone fireplace, oh ya!!!!How lucky to live near Laura Ingals place, love everything about her.....One day hope to visit, Blessings Francine.

bettyj said...

Glad you are better. I love cabins too. A few years ago I visited all the Laura Ingalls homesites. Which one is near you? This has been fun and thanks for sharing the idea.

Trace4J said...

Oh how cool you live near one of Laura's homes.
I love cabins too.
So glad you are feeling better.
Woolie hugs
Trace

frontporchprims said...

My hubby wants to live in a cabin house too. My bil just built one a couple of years ago and it's really neat. The stone fireplaces are beautiful. I would love to visit the Ingall's home. How cool. -Steph-

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Hi Cindi! I love log houses too...my brother lives in one. There are very few in our area, but they always catch my eye!---Jan

Donna said...

I LOVE log cabins! that's one of my dreams, too. :)

Christine said...

I'd settle into any of those log cabins happily! It's fun to dream anyway!
I love Little House on the Prairie!
Be blessed
Christine